- Actual clinical encounter, opportunities for mentors in history taking
- Barriers to bedside teaching, lecture-based "passive approach"
- Bedside teaching as a new idea in ED, fertile ground for medicine
- Bedside teaching in the ED
- Bedside teaching, as interactive for a active learner participation
- Didactic approach, alleviating instructors' concerns for "expert performance"
- EM faculty, teaching at patient bedside on everyday basis
- Emergency physicians, and pressures faced for a cost-effective EM
- The experience cycle and the explanation cycle
- Time constraints in ED, efficient/effective patient management
ASJC Scopus subject areas