To better meet the needs of our readership for updated perspectives on the rapidly expanding knowledge in our field, we here summarize the past year's publications in our major topic areas, as well as selected publications in these areas from the core clinical journal literature outside our own pages. This is Part 2 of a series and covers articles on neonatal lung disease, pulmonary physiology, and respiratory infection. Pediatr Pulmonol. 2015; 50:1140-1146.
- bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- infant pulmonary function
- pulmonary function testing
- pulmonary physiology
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Pediatrics, Perinatology, and Child Health
- Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine