With the growing use of electronic medical records, the trend of diagnostic imaging reporting is toward a more structured format. Advantages include improved quality and consistency of the reporting and ease of data mining. The essential elements of a structured report are provided and illustrated for coronary artery computed tomographic angiograms.
- coronary artery computed tomographic angiography
- Diagnostic image reporting
- radiology imaging reporting
- structured reporting
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Radiology Nuclear Medicine and imaging
- Radiological and Ultrasound Technology